new bag, deciding problem- help please :)

Gyioia

May 23, 2011
I m buying new bag and I m not sure should I go for evening bag (eva, mila?) or shoulder bag ( delightful, totally, westminster).

I already own speedy 35 ebene and mono pochette
so I m not sure is Eva what I need or something else.
I like azur but than again I m afraid of colour transfer and maybe they will make azur delightful, it would be my dream
bag.

What do you suggest ?

Gyioia

May 23, 2011
anyone owning delightful and totally can tell me which one is a better choice? :smile:
what about size comparison?
is totally pm same size as delightful pm?

abbie001

Mar 20, 2010
I have the delightful pm and i would say its around the size of a neverfull mm . Totally pm is to small , i would go for the MM.

Jun 21, 2010
I would suggest an Azur Totally since you like Azur... or maybe look at the Azur Galliera since it's similar to the Delightful.

debbie111

Nov 27, 2011
Prague, The Czech Republic
I just got Eva clutch in MM and it's a great little clutch. I know I will wear it a lot. I don't like to wear shoulder bags in the evening. I just had it for Holiday parties and received a lot of compliments. You have to decide what do you like to use your purse for. I also got a small wallet to fit in my Eva.

I have a Sistina Damier shoulder bag.

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
Out of the delightful and the totally, I like the totally better as it has a zippered top and is a more structured bag. The delightful is more slouchy.