New Bag! Coach Soho Leather Pocket Tote - White

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all! Just like wickedassin, I bought a white coach bag for spring/summer. Am really glad to find one in Coach because I really can't imagine spending so much ( i.e. Tod's maybe) for a white bag and then being paranoid all the time about it getting dirty. I bought a water and oil repellant and sprayed her all over...

Here are some pictures. I took some with and without flash. The flash makes it look too bright, when actually it is almost off-white.

3312.jpg 3314.jpg 3316.jpg
  2. Purdy. I love Coach!

3. nice bag, minicoop! :smile:

how's the effect of the repellent on the bag?

4. Beautiful! Congrats.

5. The colour didn't change and the repellant dried pretty quickly. What I really like is that the 'new leather smell' was not overpowered at all, even though I sprayed it all over TWICE. The repellant smell went away quickly. Can't tell you if it's effective or not though cause I haven't placed it anywhere particulary dirty. So far so good...

6. great! so glad to hear that. :smile:

congrats on your purchase again! yippie!

7. Very nice tote.:biggrin:

8. Nice bag, and looks roomy to - I'm sure it will be a favourite this summer!

9. really pretty bag!!

10. ConGraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats! :biggrin:
    Great choice for summer :amuse: Hope u enjoy it!!
    Love white bags!! I am surely hunting for one in the nearest future!! :shame:

11. You will love it. I had a white coach a couple of years ago, and I was afraid it would get dirty. But it wore really really well. I had no problems with dirt at all. Just use that cleaner occasionally. Very cute bag.

12. Very nice bag! I was looking at that too. I also want a white Coach bag.

13. Now you're all set for summer! Enjoy!!!

14. LOVE IT!!!!

I really want the one in that line that has the big clip in the front. not the large, but the medium. But it's about 200$ more than I want to spend so we will see. Im so Jelouse that bag is too cute! Is it heavy?

15. Very nice spring/summer bag. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice