New Bag! Coach Soho Leather Pocket Tote - White

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
Hi all! Just like wickedassin, I bought a white coach bag for spring/summer. Am really glad to find one in Coach because I really can't imagine spending so much ( i.e. Tod's maybe) for a white bag and then being paranoid all the time about it getting dirty. I bought a water and oil repellant and sprayed her all over...

Here are some pictures. I took some with and without flash. The flash makes it look too bright, when actually it is almost off-white.

Attachments

minicoop

O.G.
Jan 28, 2006
oranGetRee said:
nice bag, minicoop! :smile:

how's the effect of the repellent on the bag?
The colour didn't change and the repellant dried pretty quickly. What I really like is that the 'new leather smell' was not overpowered at all, even though I sprayed it all over TWICE. The repellant smell went away quickly. Can't tell you if it's effective or not though cause I haven't placed it anywhere particulary dirty. So far so good...

vanilla_addict

and a chocoholic!
O.G.
Jan 27, 2006
Riyadh
ConGraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats! :biggrin:
Great choice for summer :amuse: Hope u enjoy it!!
Love white bags!! I am surely hunting for one in the nearest future!! :shame:

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
You will love it. I had a white coach a couple of years ago, and I was afraid it would get dirty. But it wore really really well. I had no problems with dirt at all. Just use that cleaner occasionally. Very cute bag.

Kiari

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Northern Virginia
LOVE IT!!!!

I really want the one in that line that has the big clip in the front. not the large, but the medium. But it's about 200$ more than I want to spend so we will see. Im so Jelouse that bag is too cute! Is it heavy?