new bag, but thread has come loose!

Aug 18, 2010
hi everyone,

i was getting my odeon gm out of the car to head into work this morning. as i was putting the long strap across me, i noticed that the end of on of the yellow threads that holds together the loop of leather that the end of the strap goes through had come loose. :shocked: so now there's probably about 1/2" of yellow thread hanging loose. they didn't have this bag at the boutique, so my SA located it for me and it was shipped from saks in tampa.

what do i need to do to get this fixed?? it's virtually brand new since it arrived on my doorstep october 27th. please help!:confused1:

I would definitely take it in. they will probably ship it out to be fixed, which is annoying, but much better than having an expensive bag with loose thread :shucks:

so frustrating sorry this happened to you!

I've the same problem on my Palermo PM, but I bought the bag 18 months ago. I bought it on my hols so I cannot go back to the store.
Can I take it into any LV store? My bag also seems to have a very tight zipper. If I open it fully, it's very difficult to get it to close again. Almost as if the zipper-pull goes too far to the end. Should I just ring my nearest store and see what they say?