New bag arrived. Honest opinions.

shezarealgem

Apr 1, 2009
My Berry Hamptons flap arrived today. I'm on the fence. :thinking: I'm 30 years old, does this bag look too "mature"? The color is nice and the lining is yummy but I just am not sure of the design. Any fob recommendations to jazz her up a bit. I got an amazing deal on her.

Attachments

• berrycoach1.JPG
    berrycoach1.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 86
  • berrycoach2.JPG
    berrycoach2.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 83
  • berrycoach3.JPG
    berrycoach3.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 60

PerkeMe

Apr 13, 2009
I don't think it is too mature, it is classic and the color is lovely. I love the scarf you have on it!
My litmus test is that I want to use it right now and make up places to go to take my new bag, lol. Are you itching to wear it?

shezarealgem

Apr 1, 2009
I don't think it is too mature, it is classic and the color is lovely. I love the scarf you have on it!
My litmus test is that I want to use it right now and make up places to go to take my new bag, lol. Are you itching to wear it?

I wore it tonight running errands. Its comfy and compact. I literally got her for a steal so I think I'll keep her. I really need to buy a fob for her to add a little fun. Any ideas????

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
I actually really like this bag. The color is really pretty and the style is classic. Sometimes we TPF fans worry that if a bag doesn't have all kinds of hardware, two sirens and a disco ball attached, that it will be too matronly.

Mar 13, 2009
She's gorgeous!! I think any Coach fob can look snazzy on her! If you want to make her a bit more "summery" I can imagine a sun keyfob will look adorable on her. Or this one, maybe?
attachment.php
http://www.coach.com/online/handbag...13-en?t1Id=78&t2Id=18413&tier=2&icid=women_t1

Attachments

• whale.jpg
    whale.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 412

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
You know what. Wear it if you love it. I was almost afraid to post my new siggy soho satchel because so many are siggy naysayers here. I have decided not to worry. I am going to proudly wear what bags I like. :yes: