New bag and my first!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I'm really excited to reveal my first hermes bag! Some of you may know what it is but I'm still going to go through the motions for the fun of it if you don't mind. I ordered it in February or March (don't remember exactly) and its finally here!

Last year at about this time I made my first and what I thought would be my last (hahaha jokes on me) H purchase ever, an orange PM ulysees notebook, since then my addiction has quickly worsened as I now some scarves and SLGs. Its crazy I feel so lucky. I remember in the 8th grade when my friend got a scarf and I was in awe, since then I've always kept an eye on the brand since I love the quality and timelessness.

So here we go...

2. yay! a live one!

3. photo10.jpg

The box! Sorry for the quality, I took these on my iphone since i couldn't wait for my camera to charge!

4. :popcorn:

5. There are few things more beautiful than a big orange Hermes box! Makes my heart race! :biggrin:

What's in it??? :nuts:

6. photo9.jpg

At the store it was shrink wrapped, it made me so happy to know that no one touched it besides me, my SA and the person who made it!

7. :popcorn:I'm here!

8. #8 Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
    photo7.jpg

9. I am here!!!!:woohoo:

10. Here's a peek...
    Any guesses?
    photo5.jpg

11. Here she is!
    Gris Tourterelle Clemence Picotin MM !
    [/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

12. So excited! I'm off to bed. Thanks for watching and I'll read any comments tomorrow!

13. Enjoy your lovely bag, congrats!

14. I love it beautiful!!!! I'm so glad everything worked out for you in the end :smile:

15. Lovely!Many congrats!Enjoy it!:woohoo::yahoo: