new bag - a classic?

youngprof

O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
After much thinking about what to buy for spring (and seriously considering a paddington) I did a complete 180 degree turn around and bought a "classic" (for me, anyway!).

An antique white MJ Stella with the original brass buckled hardware (part of the limited edition reissue line).

NMV3748_mn.jpg

I've longed for this bag in this color ever since I saw the original ad campaign with Stella Tennant way back when:

47b6df39b3127cce98548a70f87300000018108AcOGzdw3btf

This isn't my first Stella, I actually have several. But I thought white would be fresh and show off the hardware, and I so love this bag.

I'm excited! Thanks for letting me share!

:love: I love that bag and I almost got the medium size one in black last month but I changed my mind and bought other bag instead. This bag is in my wish list and I would like to have one one day.:love: .

Beautiful!!!! Where did you find it?

Nevermind, just saw it on Neimans. Never would have imagined from the picture that you could wear on the shoulder. I'm liking it more now.

I just got word that the bag has shipped! I haven't been this excited about a bag in a long time (this is a good sign that I've chosen well, I think). I'll have to post a picture when it shows up!

It is here!

I love it, love it, love it. The lining is the most scrumptious custard colored suede, the leather is lovely, and I love the antique brass finish on the hardware, just gold enough but not too shiny. Perfect for me!

If only I had a digital camera here at work!