new bag - a classic?

youngprof

O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
After much thinking about what to buy for spring (and seriously considering a paddington) I did a complete 180 degree turn around and bought a "classic" (for me, anyway!).

An antique white MJ Stella with the original brass buckled hardware (part of the limited edition reissue line).

I've longed for this bag in this color ever since I saw the original ad campaign with Stella Tennant way back when:

This isn't my first Stella, I actually have several. But I thought white would be fresh and show off the hardware, and I so love this bag.

I'm excited! Thanks for letting me share!

Sweetea

O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
Texas
:love: I love that bag and I almost got the medium size one in black last month but I changed my mind and bought other bag instead. This bag is in my wish list and I would like to have one one day.:love: .

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
Los Angeles
www.unefemme.net
Beautiful!!!! Where did you find it?

Nevermind, just saw it on Neimans. Never would have imagined from the picture that you could wear on the shoulder. I'm liking it more now.

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
AZ
The Ferragamos are so cute and classy! I really like both colors,don't know what the tan one looks like yet.

youngprof

O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
I just got word that the bag has shipped! I haven't been this excited about a bag in a long time (this is a good sign that I've chosen well, I think). I'll have to post a picture when it shows up!

youngprof

O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
It is here!

I love it, love it, love it. The lining is the most scrumptious custard colored suede, the leather is lovely, and I love the antique brass finish on the hardware, just gold enough but not too shiny. Perfect for me!

If only I had a digital camera here at work!