New baby in my Bal fam!

thanks! model number? I just hope I can find it here! i desperately need some new eyeglasses due to the time I've been spending in front of the comp lately! esp browsing PF!

Aw, that's cool, glad you like them so much :smile: Model # is FE 2526

Oh, and my necklace in these pictures i actually just got over the weekend at a local vintage store :smile: I think it's from the 70's but i'm not completely sure.

Hi Sammy... Could you please let me know where I could find one of these? It doesn't have to be Black, I will take about any color in this little cutie. I called B-NY and they act like they did not know what I was talking about :confused1:
Thanks

Hmm, that's weird.. I know my local Neiman Marcus (Tyson's in VA) had one more in a medium brown colour.. probably Truffle. Was very distressed looking.. But you should definitely be able to find more than that! Sorry if i'm not much help *shrugs*

Aw, that's cool, glad you like them so much :smile: Model # is FE 2526

Oh, and my necklace in these pictures i actually just got over the weekend at a local vintage store :smile: I think it's from the 70's but i'm not completely sure.

thanks sammy! vintage :nuts:!!! should've figured! great find! gorgeous... sorry, excuse me while I just :drool:!!!