New baby BB today!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. congrats... she's so beautiful!

2. Love her! I already have one in black and one in outremer and I adore them! They actually hold more than you would think. Congratulations!! Now I want a pink one.

3. gorgeous - congrats!

4. Luvhandbags: Thank you, actually you were the one to get me going on this after I read your posts! Just needed a little push, not hard with BB! This is a deep red tone, I am waiting for a GGH Red Rouge Vermillion City from Erica and think it is a brighter red from what I researched so far.

5. ig1s: thank you also! Is that a Pom in your thread? I am also a Pom addict! I had 3 that gotten old and passed and now have 2 girls again! :heart:

6. They also had another style there at NM it was a cut out strap with buckles on strap and GSH, having 2 pouches side by side, in black, shorter strap,but adjustable, but not as tall. That is why I decided on this one.

7. :woohoo:Lovely cute bag! Congratulations~

8. Gorgeous colour! Many congrats and enjoy it.
    How about a mod pic? :flowers:

[​IMG]

9. This bag is so cute!!! Lovely color! I've seen it on matches.com and it is a pic there where the model wears it crossbody. Love crossbody bags, it's so comfy! Yes, please post some mod pics!:graucho:

10. Very pretty!

11. Beautiful!!!

12. That's really nice! Love the colour. This would be such a great bag when you don't need to carry much. I love that you could wear it over the shoulder and messenger style if you wanted. Congrats!

13. Wow it's so pretty. I really like that style :biggrin:

14. I am starting to fall in love with this style. It seems to handy, how it can be worn cross body or doubled up. Congrats, it's so cute!