New Baby: '03 Twiggy red - wish: '04 Anis

1. Yesterday I received my "new" baby: the 2003 red Twiggy !!! It's a beautiful bbag and a very smooth leather - I love it ;)! My collection on Bbags "today" are: 2005 bubblegum-pink classique first, 2004 turquoise city and the 2003 red twiggy !
    But I wish to find also a '04 Anis or Lilac (city or first classique) !!! :P Maybe you know somebody who would be willing to sell her baby?? :love:

My other bags are: Dior Gaucho "chalk"-white and 3 Hermès: Birkin black in Togo (gold-hardware), Kelly-bag brown (silver-hardware) and the 30-Birkin Toile/Barenia (gold-hardware) .... this one I'm ready to sell ! ;)

106-0623_IMG.JPG 106-0621_IMG.JPG 106-0619_IMG.JPG 106-0618_IMG.JPG SP_A0016_000.jpg 106-0628_IMG.JPG
  2. Yummy it looks like an ice cream shoppe

3. Ooooo very nice!!

4. wow... you have nice collections

5. YUMMMMYYY colors!!!!!!!! Great collection, firstclass1!!!

6. You have a fabulous collection!

7. irene, again, i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your bagsssss....:nuts: :love: :love:

8. i think someone, Greendv, is selling her anis city but i'm not sure if it's been sold.

9. Thank you so much, sweetsparkle, but I fear it's already sold :sad2: . . . hope to find another one . . . one day ! Thanks anyway - it's o nice !

10. Thank you honey ;) ... have you received my PM ?

11. Beautiful collection! :biggrin: :love: :love:

12. VERY PRETTY!!! (and I love your birkins too!!! you have THREE??? Gimme one!!! LOL ;))

13. Thanks! Oh YES jeannie, no problem - I've decided to sell the Toile/Barenia 30-Birkin ! Let me know if you're interested ;)

14. 0o0o00o nice!!!!! thanks for the pics!!!

15. That turquoise is stunning! I want one :love: :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice