new b bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yes:

i just got my new b bag first... though im doubtful about the authenticity of it! urgh so frusfrating... it has all the accurate detail of a Balenciaga bag but the thing is it do it come with horizontal (landscape) folded card with text inside. as according to http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/06/ive-been-obsessed-by-balenciaga-bags.html !! should i even be bothered by it?
    i bought it at a reputable shop in melbourne miss louise n urgh im just worried!! :shrugs: :hysteric: btw isit blueindia? not sure of the colour!

p.s sorry for the horrible pic! just finish exam! :wlae:

IMG_2685.JPG
  2. gorgeous color.. congratulations :smile:

3. hehe.. thanks! i'm loving it! i might go get another b bag... probably a medium in green :balloon: :party:

4. Congrats! It looks authentic to me, and yes it's blue india. Sometimes the inside tags can be missing, so don't worry about it. But, if it bothers you, I would go back to the store and let them know. Those info tags are all the same and I'm sure they could pull one from another bag.

5. I really love it

it`s a nice bag

congrats

:drool:

FX van Leeuwen

6. Hey sweetie! Congratulations! Your bag is BEAUTIFUL!!!

However, I need to warn you about something. My SA at Chanel told me that the owners of Miss Louise encountered a problem regarding authenticity of their bags. Apparently, they have been selling a mixture of fakes and the real deal. Be very careful when you purchase from them! Also, they mark up their prices by quite a bit so it's better to get your balenciaga bags from cultstatus.com. Good luck!

7. Hi Ziazia - gorgeous bag. I'm confused. Are you saying that the bag did come with the folded card or not? I got a folded card with writing in it with my Grenat City, the older bags didn't have this card - unless it was the metallics.

From the initial pic it looks like BI and looks authentic. If you are concerned, post a pic of the tag (in the Auth. This thread).

I think it's beautiful!

8. eekk beautiful color... !!! :drool: :drool:

9. Looks authentic and very nice to me.

Congrats!

10. thanks no it didnt come with it! ya i think i will just give them a ring tomorrow and ask about the tag! thanks alot u guys! :smile:

oh gosh i didnt know they sell fakes! tsk tsk shame on them!

:sos: god pls let it be the real bbag! beside with the horizontal (landscape) folded card with text inside *missing* everything looks good to me!

soo going to use it for my friend's bday dinner tomorrow! hehe

11. I love this color! I'm sure it looks wonderful on you. :love:

12. maybe you could post pics of the silver tag and the back of the leather with the numbers?

13. wow i love that color and the first is my favorite size i love how cute it is

14. A BI First!! It's gorgeous! Congratulations!!

15. It defintiely looks authentic to me! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice