New Azur Speedy Modeling Pic

RhudyTootie

Animal Lover :)
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
As promised, here is a modeling pic of my brand new Azur Speedy 35. I just LVoe this bag! She had her first adventure today.....out to lunch with DH. She is so light weight compared to some of my other bags and very comfortable on my arm. I highly recommend this bag! :smile:

Attachments

• Azur.jpg
    Azur.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 2,496
so cute, you just made me like the "Sag" look lol i always put a towel or something in my 35 so it doesnt sag, but i like this! now i dont have to look like a weirdo with a stuffed towel in my bag hahahha

As promised, here is a modeling pic of my brand new Azur Speedy 35. I just LVoe this bag! She had her first adventure today.....out to lunch with DH. She is so light weight compared to some of my other bags and very comfortable on my arm. I highly recommend this bag! :smile:

Absolutly gorgeous! You wear that bag so well. Very beautiful

I love the bag! :smile: And your hair! :smile: Cute cut. :smile:

So how much stuff do you have in there?
I was noticing on instagram this girl has a pic of her 35 and it had a lot of sag, so she got a shaper for it from one of the purse websites and now there isn't any sag. But I remember reading the more stuff in the bag the less sag.
I wonder if the sag is less on a 30?
Hmm
It's so hard to tell new at the LV store.
You can't really tell until you get it home and fill it up.
I am asking these questions because I am itching to go get an Azur Speedy very soon. :smile:

Did you read yesterday about the gal who put hers in the washer? I am still blown away over the story and in awe! She got the bag for 150 but the inside was trashed so she turned it inside out and threw it in the washer. It came out beautifully.

you look beautiful; so relaxed and happy with your new gorgeous bag!