New Atlantis MM

Hi just wondering are they actually sold out of the MM, did people prepay? My SA said I'm first on the list for his store but it hasn't come in yet. I'm just wondering if that means I shouldn't expect it.

It means more people have reservations than they made bags. For example: 1500 people are on the list but they only made 1000 bags. So they say "sold out" so no one takes any more reservations

Now when people come out and see it and it doesn't work for them, it goes to the next person on the list.

And they did not have to "prepay" for this bag like some others....just reserve

Now you may be first in your store but not first on the list of 1500...if your store gets one in---you will be first to get offered it.

It means more people have reservations than they made bags. For example: 1500 people are on the list but they only made 1000 bags. So they say "sold out" so no one takes any more reservations

Now when people come out and see it and it doesn't work for them, it goes to the next person on the list.

And they did not have to "prepay" for this bag like some others....just reserve

Now you may be first in your store but not first on the list of 1500...if your store gets one in---you will be first to get offered it.

Thank you for the info. Now I have hope since it's the Waikiki store. They almost always get the limited items.

Pics from another thread...

IMG_1469289630.034676.jpg

The red leather has a strap too

And a magazine shot.
Doesn't look like a picotin any more....reminds me of the sully with the slouch!

IMG_1469289710.871887.jpg
I also think this is the MM...the petite will be plenty!

Reactions: j19
I was informed that the Atlantis MM had over 200 orders in the reservation list and they have closed the list for the MM in the states.
All on the list are all expected to be able to make the purchase and there are overwhelming orders, Vuittion may consider producing more for a second release but will be very limited.
The PM still has places available at the moment but still popular.

Pics from another thread...

View attachment 3418184

The red leather has a strap too

And a magazine shot.
Doesn't look like a picotin any more....reminds me of the sully with the slouch!

View attachment 3418188
I also think this is the MM...the petite will be plenty!
Thanks for posting, now the bag is making more sense to me in how it works. Beautiful, similar to Sully but nicer. Love a slouchy bag.