New Atlantis MM

kkayc

O.G.
Mar 22, 2008
Honolulu, Illinois
Not yet but I was wait listed for it 3 months ago. I just texted my SA since he told me it would be available in August but the website is showing "call to purchase"

Seaquin

Aug 14, 2013
Not yet but I was wait listed for it 3 months ago. I just texted my SA since he told me it would be available in August but the website is showing "call to purchase"
I am in love too.
What size would u be getting?

NoleGirlLV

Sep 2, 2010
Just saw this bag online. Has anyone seeing this bag in person? I love it!!
I am also on the wait list, for the PM size, and my SA said yesterday they have been launched but that delivery is tense. She is checking on it, but I would love to see a picture if someone gets one soon

Reactions: Fab41

Chagall

O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
This is the first time I have seen this bag. It looks very different and interesting. Can't wait to hear more, and see more pictures.

4purse

O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
United States
I love this bag, it reminds me of the Bottega Veneta bag. I wonder how it will drape on your shoulder as the description says super supple canvas. Can't wait to see it in person.

Chagall

O.G.
Feb 20, 2010
LV is really switching to thick straps. All my bags have skinny straps. They will sell a lot of their new wide straps I suspect!

Seaquin

Aug 14, 2013
I think I'm wait listed for both sizes. I'm thinking I'm going to go for the MM though. I'd rather have more than less room
Yes! Imagine all you can store.
Just to share.
I have the aviator bag from 2010, I can see similarities in the design concept but that bag fell apart as it was made from nylon and jacquard, the bag looks to store so much but the weight can only hold so little.
Hopefully the canvas holds up better.