New Artsy Monogram MM ReVeal

Secret alert my SA brung out a few Artsy's to look at for me ...P.S. Really to find a MIS lol and I asked to switch regular dust cloth for a drawstring and she said No problem ;) it's great to build a relationship with an SA so they can do little request to make you Happy!!😊

Secret alert my SA brung out a few Artsy's to look at for me ...P.S. Really to find a MIS lol and I asked to switch regular dust cloth for a drawstring and she said No problem ;) it's great to build a relationship with an SA so they can do little request to make you Happy!!😊

Thanks for the tip. Is it hard to find a MIS? Mine was MIS.. I was upset because for being my 1st Louis. I was hoping for a MIF

Yes because I live in the USA and most popular bags have that dang cloth tag! But I always pop in and ask if any new shipments of Artsy arrived and if so can they check them for a MIS for me.
So I happen to pop in after work today and asked to see a few styles of bags and asked about the Artsy so she brung out all she had for me to check.

Some Louis Vuitton stores are stingy with the drawstring bags I always ask them to check for me one in the back or switch it from a different style bag and when u send a bag out for repair I notice they come back with one😳
Hey the much that we spend with them they should make us happy!
Again its always bout the type of relationship with an SA at Louis Vuitton.