New Artsy handle

OK just talked to "Louis" at LV, lol. He said that it's not true. Hmm maybe someone else should call and see if they are told the same or something else.

OK just talked to "Louis" at LV, lol. He said that it's not true. Hmm maybe someone else should call and see if they are told the same or something else.

Really? Darn :sad: Thanks for calling :smile:
Irregardless, in the coming few weeks I will be going to the Northbrook store to buy a mono Artsy mm. I will ask then; it seemed some people were really happy about the new handle that felt already broken in....hmm

Really? Darn :sad: Thanks for calling :smile:
Irregardless, in the coming few weeks I will be going to the Northbrook store to buy a mono Artsy mm. I will ask then; it seemed some people were really happy about the new handle that felt already broken in....hmm

Who knows, it could absolutely be true. Louis just might not have heard about it yet.:shrugs:

:P

Hi, I was on instagram and a woman posted pictures of herself and the NEW and improved Artsy. She said that the handle is in fact made with rope now instead of cork. Her SA told her... thus making the handle relaxed right from the start. The pictures she posted showed a broken in brand new handle... it was perfect and beautiful. I posted this in the Artsy club house and another member had a good point in that if this is true it might be a good idea to wait to see how it breaks in because they have had problems with the handle in the past due to it breaking in to quickly...VERY interesting because like many here I have not purchased this bag because of the break in period required.

Hi, I was on instagram and a woman posted pictures of herself and the NEW and improved Artsy. She said that the handle is in fact made with rope now instead of cork. Her SA told her... thus making the handle relaxed right from the start. The pictures she posted showed a broken in brand new handle... it was perfect and beautiful. I posted this in the Artsy club house and another member had a good point in that if this is true it might be a good idea to wait to see how it breaks in because they have had problems with the handle in the past due to it breaking in to quickly...VERY interesting because like many here I have not purchased this bag because of the break in period required.

Did you post the picture?

Well I know there was a member in the clubhouse who just bought an Artsy and she said it already felt comfortable so it does seem plausible. Hopefully the gentleman I spoke to just hadn't gotten updated on the change.