New Artist in Residence Print --Cute--

Bunnyville

Nov 28, 2007
i totally adore the print and think the lunch bag is brilliantly adorable. my daughter, however, thinks the print is totally creepy. i miss bfree--i loved those prints and wish i had bought more of those bags.

Bunnyville

Nov 28, 2007
oh, and i love the new artist in residence styles. awesome. i don't like the new anniversary bags. anybody find those appealing? i think they're just fugly and totally boring.

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
:P yeah, the bunny is not exactly the cute little cartoon type.

i totally adore the print and think the lunch bag is brilliantly adorable. my daughter, however, thinks the print is totally creepy. i miss bfree--i loved those prints and wish i had bought more of those bags.

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
i agree... totally boring...

oh, and i love the new artist in residence styles. awesome. i don't like the new anniversary bags. anybody find those appealing? i think they're just fugly and totally boring.

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
i want to see it in person!!! anyone know if any Macy's in the SF Bay Area carry this collection? thanks!

d1000

Sep 15, 2007
gosh... i saw this in the sf Bloomingdale... got to have it... but too expensive...

Cedes

tori
Apr 10, 2006
it's tropical
I like the style of the bag though I'm not wild about the prints. $18 isn't expensive, given that the material tends to hold up very very well and you can just chuck it in the washer when it gets dirty.

Bunnyville

Nov 28, 2007
i love those prints. they have both of them now on the lss website. i saw a seller on ebay list a bag for $200!!!!!!!