New Arrivals on Mulberry.com

travelbunny

Oct 6, 2008
Hi Jo, unfortunately I don't think these really exist - Mulberry don't offer things like this. In the first few days of the sale, those who signed up on their website were emailed with a link that took us to the sale preview, where we got an extra 10% off sale prices. However there was no code for this as the extra 10% was already taken off the prices. It would be an idea to sign up for the next sale perhaps? Hope this helps!

pinkfitfit

Feb 14, 2009
London. England
Hi Jo, unfortunately I don't think these really exist - Mulberry don't offer things like this. In the first few days of the sale, those who signed up on their website were emailed with a link that took us to the sale preview, where we got an extra 10% off sale prices. However there was no code for this as the extra 10% was already taken off the prices. It would be an idea to sign up for the next sale perhaps? Hope this helps!
ok thanks alot.

travelbunny

Oct 6, 2008
I know I totally agree!! If you own over 500 shares in Mulberry you are entitled to 20% off, so perhaps that's one reason for it's existence...?

B

bluecat_00

Thats a good point TB. My DH has 500 shares and he (and therefore I) is eligible for a discount - I will ask him to find out if they provide a code to get the discount online.

travelbunny

Oct 6, 2008
Yeah perhaps they do...? Or is it just in the stores? Be interesting to find out as otherwise I just can't think why they have a promotion code box!

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Sussex
there is a staff promotional code too. Again not sure if it works on the internet as it could be open to abuse.