New Arrivals from NM....

shoptfs

Fashion Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
tnx for the link! i wanted to order those gucci python pumps but found out they dont ship pyton items to california, im sooo disapoointed!!!

kitkat9

Nov 20, 2006
for reals.. oohh.. sorry to hear that.. i would love to have python shoes too.. and i'm from cali also.. geez, guess we can't get it.:nogood:

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
for reals.. oohh.. sorry to hear that.. i would love to have python shoes too.. and i'm from cali also.. geez, guess we can't get it.:nogood:
--Unless you have some family or trusted friends in another state you can have it sent to... and they can send it on to you!

shopshopshop

Jan 28, 2007
Michigan
Thanks for the link!! I used it Saturday and couldn't resist the Chloe Paddington Satchel in tan. And it looks like it is still available today (Monday) so I may have a good chance of getting it (versus getting the order cancelled)!! It looks like they consider tan a summer color vs the whiskey and chocolate they still show at full price but I plan to wear it year round!

abi319

O.G.
Feb 16, 2007
Ontario
arrgghh!! ordered the tan pocket paddy too (yesterday) and it seems that they have cancelled my order!am online with NM now..oh no....:mad:

Lynnie

Feb 3, 2007
I just tried the link and a page pops up saying "the website declines to show this page" (or something like that) is something going on:confused1: