New Arrivals from NM....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i cant view the link

2. tnx for the link! i wanted to order those gucci python pumps but found out they dont ship pyton items to california, im sooo disapoointed!!!

3. for reals.. oohh.. sorry to hear that.. i would love to have python shoes too.. and i'm from cali also.. geez, guess we can't get it.:nogood:

4. --Unless you have some family or trusted friends in another state you can have it sent to... and they can send it on to you!

5. Thanks for the link!! I used it Saturday and couldn't resist the Chloe Paddington Satchel in tan. And it looks like it is still available today (Monday) so I may have a good chance of getting it (versus getting the order cancelled)!! It looks like they consider tan a summer color vs the whiskey and chocolate they still show at full price but I plan to wear it year round!

6. arrgghh!! ordered the tan pocket paddy too (yesterday) and it seems that they have cancelled my order!am online with NM now..oh no....:mad:

7. I just tried the link and a page pops up saying "the website declines to show this page" (or something like that) is something going on:confused1:

8. Did you see the Chloe Padlock Paddington! I think I am going to have to order that for myself.