New arrivals at Bloomingdales in Newton, MA.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. James just sent me pictures of the new arrivals they have at the Chanel boutique in Bloomingdales, Newton, MA. James email is: jamesonchanel@aim.com Phone number: (617) 630-6000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy.

2. I LOVE the first bag - do you have any idea how much it is? Thanks!

3. Thanks a lot for the eye candies~! I love the first python bag too~!!! :drool:

4. Thanks for posting! James is really super sweet! I love buying from him.

He will also get these soon, here's what he wrote:

Chevron-
    Maxi- Blk patent, Red patent
    Lg - blue lamb

Valentine-
    Lg - blk lamb, red lamb

On The Road
    Med Tote - blk
    Lg Flap - blk

Dont forget, Triple Point event for Bloomies Card holders 2/10/10 ONLY

5. thanks for sharing!

6. Yeah we got the exact same email. Sorry I didn't post this.

No sorry I don't know the prices. Just call the store and ask him.

7. Oh no! What is the 4th picture of? The grey small bag. I must know more about it :graucho:

8. Me too:P It is very pretty

9. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

10. thanks for sharing! i am loving that red or pinkish tote in the last pic, the black is fabulous as well..any idea on prices of these?

11. Thanks for the pictures and the reminder about triple points next week! I'm waiting for a red quilted WOC from the Bloomies in NYC!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice