new arrivals 9/27

love love love the hidden chain flap in red..
The picture does not do the red justice. In real life- it is so so pretty and the leather or whatever material it is- so soft. I love it.
If I could squeeze and afford one more bag this one would be it...

that silver sequins flap is just gorgeous IRL but i wonder if the sequins will snag whatever they come in contact with? it really caught my eye at the store!

love love love the hidden chain flap in red..
The picture does not do the red justice. In real life- it is so so pretty and the leather or whatever material it is- so soft. I love it.
If I could squeeze and afford one more bag this one would be it...

ITA w/you girl! :yes: Pics do not do this bag justice at all. I just got the black hidden chain flap from my fiance as an early Christmas present and love it so much that I broke down and ordered the red. The leather is so incredibly soft, yet durable. I've never felt a calfskin this soft before. I couldn't stop fondling the display bag. The shape is SO cute and the bag is VERY comfortable on the shoulder. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Omg hottie, where are the pics at?! :heart: :nuts: I can't wait to see this bag on you (well, your twins!!), but then again, you make every bag look freakin amazing!! :heart: Also, can I clone your fiance haha, or maybe he can talk to my b/f about gift giving?! :P

ITA w/you girl! :yes: Pics do not do this bag justice at all. I just got the black hidden chain flap from my fiance as an early Christmas present and love it so much that I broke down and ordered the red. The leather is so incredibly soft, yet durable. I've never felt a calfskin this soft before. I couldn't stop fondling the display bag. The shape is SO cute and the bag is VERY comfortable on the shoulder. :heart: :heart: :heart:

i saw all of them in the boutique. i think the hidden chain is fab, unfortunately it's in (my most dreaded) lambskin! the sequinned bag really caught my eye, but i think the undertone fabric beneath the sequins looked dull, and the bag is so slouchy for a 'structured' classic flap. also, i checked the sequins out, some were about to 'snag' off anytime a person's jewelry or watch hooks on it, it looked like the bag will be a goner! plus the sequins will probably hook onto my lacey/silk/satin tops which i usually wear, so i gave it a pass! yikes :sad:

OK Jen,
you know you are going to have the bag flying off the shelf !!!!
I am almost to scared to post that I love it so much.. I may sway someones decision
to get it and then it wont be there for me to buy !!!!lol
- BTW- I thought you were on some kind of bag ban !!! lol:love::love:
that didnt last long:woohoo::woohoo:

^^^
I played with the bag in the store so long- I think I offended her.. lol
I just kept rubbing and feeling and opening it !!! eek
the only draw back is the strap is al little to short..but I will have to work with that

Has anyone seen this hidden chain bag? It is small but can hold a lot. Thic bag would be hand held or worn in the crook of your arm. The color is called dove (it looks like a pale gray). What do you think?

Attachments

• hidchain.jpg
    hidchain.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 51