New arrival...guessing game time!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo:Another baby has arrived!!!

I received this bag yesterday that I bought from a fellow tPF'er, she's from Europe and the shipping was very quick! Best of all, I was charged no customs, duties, GST, or handling fees from Canada Post!

Today I got a delivery pickup notice for another package as well and I know that it's another LV bag...so there will be another guessing session after I pick it up.
    I have two pics below, one should be a giveaway to which type of bag it is...can you guess which bag I received yesterday??

newbag1.jpg newbag2.jpg
  2. Damier Triana?

3. Awww karman congrats first;) OK...is it a Brera or Triana:graucho:

4. John and Lee, try to make out the shape of the bag ;)
    And the size too...although it's kind of hard to tell in pictures.

5. damier speedy?

6. Im a horrible guesser ! lol
    hmm please show us :smile:

7. :confused1: Ribera?

8. Saleya? :biggrin:

9. Duomo? :shrugs:

10. Hint two: You should all know I loveeeee smaller bags, :graucho: :graucho:
    Hint three: It's not very common...on eBay, at least.

11. ^^I was thinking Duomo too

12. Next guess: Knightsbridge? :shrugs:

13. :hysteric: I give up....will be back later to check it out:noworry: lol. Post lots of pics OK?:flowers: (including modelling):graucho:

14. Ok ok, I hope this gives it away!!

newbag3.jpg
  15. Belem?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice