New Aquilone in Orchid

CCKL

It’s never enough...
O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
Just a quick reveal of my new BV - the updated Aquilone in Orchid :biggrin: Got her yesterday at SCP and shes not only gorgeous in color but BUTTERY soft:

4feb5e94.jpg

03426c50.jpg

ff68cbec.jpg

007197a5.jpg

Thank you doreen and SCL!!

doreen - I'll try to squeeze in a modeling pic tomorrow but the drop is very similar to what is posted in the BV Hobo and Bucket reference thread :smile:

beautiful bag and great color. i am so curious about this bag. what is it like on the inside.? looks like a big zipper area in the middle. love everything about the bag- and is it super light? thanks and enjoy-

Thank you doreen and SCL!!

doreen - I'll try to squeeze in a modeling pic tomorrow but the drop is very similar to what is posted in the BV Hobo and Bucket reference thread :smile:

Thanks! I know the model in those pics is very petite (a size 00 I think) so if you don't mind posting a pic, that'd be great.

:love::faint::drool:
OMG!!! I love this bag!!! This is the first bag in a long while that I have fallen for!!! Can't wait to see a modeling pic! What colors does it come in??? The orchid is stunning!!

Thank you, kw, ssc, sumn ( ;) ), and Mid

annie - the bag has three compartments on the inside and has the typical BV suede lining. The middle compartment is zippered. And yes, the bag is super light!

doreen and jeshika- took a quick one, sorry abt the sweats :P Unfortunately, I am abt the same size as the model in the reference thread...from what it looks like, she probably left the tissue paper inside the bag when she took the picture. Here is mine without anything inside:

d9034617.jpg

kroquet - GO SAINTS!! LOL, yes it comes in yolk, orchid, and cigar. SCP only ordered yolk though...not sure abt the other boutiques.

doloresmia - yes, heavenly soft!!!