New Aquilone in Orchid

Just a FYI my SA at Neimans called to say they were gettting this bag in on or around 2/15 and there was a "Girls Night Out" on the 20th if I was interested. But I must pay for Cabat now.

i just want to thank you so much for posting your pics cckl, and lilndc too, i just bought the cigar and i absolutely love it, you were definitely my inspiration and i will think of you both whenever i wear it (which will be every day once it finally warms up)! thanks again! :heart:

i just want to thank you so much for posting your pics cckl, and lilndc too, i just bought the cigar and i absolutely love it, you were definitely my inspiration and i will think of you both whenever i wear it (which will be every day once it finally warms up)! thanks again! :heart:

Hey, where are the reveal pics? We're not going to let you do a 'stealth reveal' in someone else's thread! :nogood:

CCKL, your bag is absolutely gorgeous! I walked by my BV store on Friday and it was just sitting there on the shelf! Needless to say, it came home with me :biggrin: We are twins! It is such a gorgeous color and the bag is soooooooooooo soft and smooshy!