tPF APP thread

Help! I can’t see the subfolders like clubhouse, shopping and reference threads since the new layout was released for the app! Can someone please point out to me where to go?

I see announcements and stickies at the top, then the discussion threads.

These are the folders I want to see on the app but can’t see...
View attachment 3975544

I’ve had same issue since app updated. I can’t see all sub folders. If I clear cache then exit and go back in they appear. Also I don’t get any notifications on app. Right now also not seeing recent photos posted which other members also experiencing and posted on another thread. Old version of app worked just fine. :sad:

I’ve had same issue since app updated. I can’t see all sub folders. If I clear cache then exit and go back in they appear. Also I don’t get any notifications on app. Right now also not seeing recent photos posted which other members also experiencing and posted on another thread. Old version of app worked just fine. :sad:

Same here (iOS for me)

Samsung. App downloaded from the Play store. For example I was using the app for 10 minutes and it crashed 4 times. I log the fault most of the time but it has been months. Thanks. Progress very slow on a fix. Do you also give feedback when requested when it happens?
I do. I send feedback most of the time. Thx
Ps. Still happening every day.

Reactions: Aoifs
Are anyone else’s notifications stuck in 2017?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and am using the iPhone app.

View attachment 4015597
Here's mine today. One from today which when opened I'm told I have no authority to see it, the rest from January 11th.. also I get thrown off the app several times per day.

Ps: they only reappeared in the last few days, this feature had been completely empty for a long time.. Screenshot_20180327-162558.jpg