new Anna Corinna styles....what do you think?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've never seen these styles before, I think they're really cute, what do you think? What should i get?

[​IMG]

And the city tote now with canvas.....I love this!

2. The first bag is really cute! I just wonder if the chain strap would dig into your shoulder though, since it's such a big bag.

At least with the MJ Stam you can carry it by the handle as well.

3. I really like the last one!

4. I like the first 2 styles. I'm hoping other websites get them in too. AE's prices are jacked up

5. They are so cute!! I really am liking her designs

6. I like the cream color one with all the little knots around it!!! how much does it go for??

7. The cream bag is cute. =)

8. I like them all

9. I like the cream one too.. Reminds me of a squishy pillow :biggrin:

10. ooh wow.. i love anna corinna designs.. I really like the first and last designs.

I have her lady duffel and i've gotten so many compliments about it!

I hope for your sake that other websites get it soon too! since i agree that active endeavors jacks prices up almost by 20% sometimes.

11. i love them all, they are so different. if you type in "toutie" at www.activeendeavors.com in the the check out you get 20% off!

12. I didn't like the first one until it popped up in brown, which I do like! I wonder about that chain, too. Looks like it would hurt after a while. :Push:

13. lunaboston has better prices... i think?

14. I like that last one! I also really like those big, slouchy bags...but they just seem to be everywhere lately. Variety is always good:smile:

15. the cream one is really cute :flowers:
    and the last one looks fun to have.. you can fold it in half and use the long strap to carry it on your shoulders? am i right?? :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice