New Animal Print Kate Spade..Need Opinion

murrance

Jun 13, 2006
I am kind of obsessing over this Kate Spade bag. I would just like some thoughts..I have 2 small boys, so the nylon feature is pretty appealing..does it have a "cheap" look? I would love to hear what you all think! Thanks!!

i think its super cute!!!! KS does good job of making things look structured and "cute" and a bit reserved/lady like.. which is wut leopard print needs! =) so i think it works!

I like that one, it's very cute! My sister has one from a few seasons ago, the giraf, it's adorable too. Kate Spade definitely makes great animal print bags.

I love that bag, and animal prints in general. That said, I have one similar to this (not Kate Spade), and I don't use it as much as I thought I would because it clashes with anything print -- shoes, sweaters, etc. in a bad way. And I'm not a "matchy" person by any means.

i love animal prints. but when i went to c the bag irl somehow it just didnt appeal to me. i think i found the sizes were either too big or too small. also just seems like a lot of $$ for nylon to me