New and old Manhattan PM style

simofirst

Dec 29, 2006
Hi,
I saw that Manhattan pm is changing its style from the first version ( more distance from pockets and handles- zip closure with lock-red fabric inside) to the courrent version that I have.
Please could someone tell me why and in wich year it does happen?
in the LV website there is the new version an the monogram preview and the old one inside in the manhattan page....
thanks...:shrugs:

Are you sure, I don't think the manhattans ever had red lining.

My GM did not and I got it within a week or so of release, it is the beige alcantra lining.

Anything with red is fake, that info was leaked and also other details were wrong on the site initially....theory was this was to throw out the counterfitters.

^^^^:confused1: :confused1: I am seeing 2 of the same pics except one is cut off:confused1: :confused1:
the first pic is the preview of the monogram bags ( when you scroll down the mouse on the list -you can see the preview of each style)
the other pic is the pic inside the monogram list at the manhattan pm page)
the big difference ,I think, is the space from front pockets to handle..

the first pic is the preview of the monogram bags ( when you scroll down the mouse on the list -you can see the preview of each style)
the other pic is the pic inside the monogram list at the manhattan pm page)
the big difference ,I think, is the space from front pockets to handle..

Oh, I see what you're looking at -- one has about a half inch of space between the vachetta and pocket and the other is almost touching. But I don't own either bag so I can't answer your question! :confused1:

One may have been the prototype which they sometimes use for the websites???