New and new to me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Purchased a new to me epi Buci in black and a new mono pochette. I have wanted a smaller bag that I could use for errands and special evenings out. This pochette is so cute, not sure why I waited so long to get one. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Let's see .....

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Thanks for letting me share! I am now on the hunt for a chain or crossbody strap that will work with the pochette

4. Congratulations! These are great items!

5. Great LVs!! Congrats!!

6. Lovely items, congrats!

7. Congrats on these two lovely pieces! I am not familiar with the Buci -- I really like the way it looks. Enjoy!

8. Congrats! Both are gorgeous!

9. Very cute! Congrats!

10. Congrats!!

11. Congrats!

12. Love the noir. Congrats.

13. congrats! The Buci is beautiful!

14. Thanks you guys. I am contemplating removing the strap on the Buci and replacing it with a more pliable one that swivels, the one on it is super stiff, would that be odd? Also, I posted in the chat thread but no response, do you think the Tivoli PM and Turenne PM are too similar to have both? Thanks again for all the help and input

15. Very nice. The bag is stunning.