New and I have a few questions!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey girls... I usually post in the Balenciaga forum, but decided that I need a Chanel! I have a few questions, though.

1. I want to get a really durable, everyday bag - I should go for caviar over lambskin, correct? (I think I'm going for a medium classic flap.)
    2. Does the metal on the bags scratch easily?
    3. Where can I buy AUTHENTIC vintage Chanel bags? I want a vintage clutch...

Thanksss!

2. I normally just buy from NM, CHanel or Saks Fifth. AUthentic VIntage, I believe another PFer might be able to direct you.

I have come across *************.com. My friends have bought a couple of items from that site. The owner used to be a buyer for Chanel at Saks FIfth.

I would say if you want an everyday bag, I would go for the jumbo as you could place more items in it. If you are open to other options instead of the classic bags, I would say the Grand Shopping Tote would be nice. Try to go into the store and try out a couple of bags for feel and to suit your preferences.

I agree that Caviar would be a better choice just for the sake of easy care.