NEW - Alpin mini backpack

Stunning bags! I've been eyeing on this bag too. Need all your advice. My 1st choice is green, but I know it's hard to get. Need your recommendations. I love the black/tan combo, but i have that in the Hardy. gray, orange, yellow or blue. Thank you.
When your first choice is green, why don't you wait until it's available? Don't settle in a colour which is your 2nd choice.

I wouldn’t get this bag instore anymore…. The quality has gone down. Firs of all it doesn’t have a drawstring anymore 2. The bottom of the bag is not leather anymore, its just canvas 3. The bottom of the flap is unfinished leather now. I got mine last week and i’m thinking about returning it.

4362CD30-A43E-4489-82C5-C6FD87BC245E.jpeg

0E179354-727B-44F6-AE64-B40801E87C78.jpeg

A9DB790E-04F5-4880-9801-033C65FDA558.jpeg

I wouldn’t get this bag instore anymore…. The quality has gone down. Firs of all it doesn’t have a drawstring anymore 2. The bottom of the bag is not leather anymore, its just canvas 3. The bottom of the flap is unfinished leather now. I got mine last week and i’m thinking about returning it.

View attachment 5593574

View attachment 5593575

View attachment 5593576
Where did you purchase this? Unless they redesigned it without the last month, it looks like a fake…

Here is my mini alpin black/black combo purchased from the London boutique at the end of July and it is both finished leather on the inside of the flap, as well as the base.
2C96BB1C-8968-4223-BD36-32844D92D77F.jpeg
BA185D3E-EAC8-4A30-AA04-48EC114611E8.jpeg

I got it instore in San Francisco. I actually went to return it for store credit on Saturday and I told them the reason I didn’t want it anymore and they told me that this was how the Alpin Mini will look like from now on. They had a couple of old versions instore but none of them in the color I wanted.

Reactions: _jlv
I got it instore in San Francisco. I actually went to return it for store credit on Saturday and I told them the reason I didn’t want it anymore and they told me that this was how the Alpin Mini will look like from now on. They had a couple of old versions instore but none of them in the color I wanted.
Wow, do they often change the styles so drastically? I agree, the old style seems much nicer.

What color are you interested in? I have a Bergdorfs contact that may be able to do a distance sale. As of late July, they had maroon and grey.

I’m not sure if they change the styles often but I thought it was funny how when i brought up the change, they made it seem like it was for the better and customers were complaining about the bottom of the bag being leather and scratching easily which i think is unlikely. They probably just wanted to cut on cost. I wanted the exact same color I got but in the old version. :smile: hopefully they have that.

Hi, would anyone be able to tell me what the price of this color way would be in the US? I don’t have a store in my state but thinking of having my brother get it for me when he’s in either SF or NY.

76DF7FB3-C8BB-4523-BCA6-D57DB21A4A41.jpeg