NEW - Alpin mini backpack

Got stuck in NY when my connecting flight to Chicago got cancelled. Decided to visit Bergdorf. The mini alpin has been on my wishlist for a while but I had never even considered the red!
Here’s me trying it on. I’m gonna think about it for a while. I definitely want a mini alpin at some point but now unsure which color to get.
Bought a black/tan St. Louis GM tote today though. That was next on my list and something I’ve been sure about for a while.
But that red!!!

Attachments

• 432706AD-DB8A-412D-9F36-60C07A88A926.jpeg
    432706AD-DB8A-412D-9F36-60C07A88A926.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Love
Reactions: mau_ek
Got stuck in NY when my connecting flight to Chicago got cancelled. Decided to visit Bergdorf. The mini alpin has been on my wishlist for a while but I had never even considered the red!
Here’s me trying it on. I’m gonna think about it for a while. I definitely want a mini alpin at some point but now unsure which color to get.
Bought a black/tan St. Louis GM tote today though. That was next on my list and something I’ve been sure about for a while.
But that red!!!
Super cute on you!

Reactions: bibogirl
But that red!!!
Looks dope!
I almost got stuck on not being able to return from Chicago to New York - eek! The black/tan combo is so pretty.

Reactions: bibogirl
Hey guys! absolutely love this backpack I was thinking of getting one in green or black as my first Goyard piece. Would you recommend it or should I go for the Anjou mini first? Any experiences with either of these bags would be much appreciated :smile:

Hey guys! absolutely love this backpack I was thinking of getting one in green or black as my first Goyard piece. Would you recommend it or should I go for the Anjou mini first? Any experiences with either of these bags would be much appreciated :smile:

I have the bag for only about a month so I can't really say much about the wear and tear yet, but I really like the bag! It's very lightweight since it's mostly canvas so I can put my phone, wallet, sunglasses, and a small water bottle without it feeling heavy at all. It also fits my frame very well (I'm 5'3" and have a slim build with a small bust) and I don't feel the straps digging into my shoulders. I also really like its versatility in being able to convert to a crossbody, so it feels like 2 bags in 1!

It's also nice that this bag is far less common many other designer backpacks like the LV Palm Springs Mini, so it feels extra special :smile:

My only con to this bag so far is the belt closure which is a bit annoying to get in and out of quickly but over time I got used to it. The difficult closure can also be a benefit since it prevents pickpocketing since thieves can't get in and snatch things out of it quickly.

I recommend the bag, but suggest you try it out in the store first to see if you're okay with the belt closure and to make sure the straps won't dig into your shoulders since they are quite narrow

Reactions: c18027 and mb2000
I have the bag for only about a month so I can't really say much about the wear and tear yet, but I really like the bag! It's very lightweight since it's mostly canvas so I can put my phone, wallet, sunglasses, and a small water bottle without it feeling heavy at all. It also fits my frame very well (I'm 5'3" and have a slim build with a small bust) and I don't feel the straps digging into my shoulders. I also really like its versatility in being able to convert to a crossbody, so it feels like 2 bags in 1!

It's also nice that this bag is far less common many other designer backpacks like the LV Palm Springs Mini, so it feels extra special :smile:

My only con to this bag so far is the belt closure which is a bit annoying to get in and out of quickly but over time I got used to it. The difficult closure can also be a benefit since it prevents pickpocketing since thieves can't get in and snatch things out of it quickly.

I recommend the bag, but suggest you try it out in the store first to see if you're okay with the belt closure and to make sure the straps won't dig into your shoulders since they are quite narrow
Thank you so much! What color did you go for? Do you mind sharing pics of the bag or mod shots?

Hi there! I don't have the backpack but I tried it in store and the closure drives me crazy. But it's a very cute looking bag.

I have the Anjou mini in sky blue. It's my first Goyard and I love it very much. It looks cute and very light weight. The leather
is so soft and smooth. But I never use the leather on the outside. But please keep in mind, it's an open bag. I normally put my stuff into a drawstring bag and cosmetic bag in order to protect the leather. I just made a bag insert with wool felt for my bag. Although it looks amateur, I am happy with the result. :biggrin:

Thank you so much! What color did you go for? Do you mind sharing pics of the bag or mod shots?

Hey there! I chose the black color. Unfortunately, I don't have a floor-to-ceiling mirror and I can't ask someone to take photos of me atm so the mod photo of the crossbody method of wearing the backpack was the best I could do. @bibogirl posted a pic earlier here how the bag looked as a backpack. I also attached a photo filling up the bag to the brim with stuff I use everyday and also displayed them for you so you can see how much the bag can hold. Hope this helps!

IMG_7840.jpgIMG_7823.jpgIMG_7825.jpgIMG_7824.jpgIMG_7826.jpgIMG_7827.jpg

Stunning bags! I've been eyeing on this bag too. Need all your advice. My 1st choice is green, but I know it's hard to get. Need your recommendations. I love the black/tan combo, but i have that in the Hardy. gray, orange, yellow or blue. Thank you.