New Alma Matallage, need your input

Better pic this morning~~^^

The strap is really narrow but since the bag is light it works and the overall look is very feminine~~

I adore the Alma and this is very special - Congratulations on your new addition :smile:
Did you purchase from a store or pre-loved as not seen this in store and reminds me of the Dora bag from few years ago as well as an Alma version too ?

Reactions: Bagluvluv
I adore the Alma and this is very special - Congratulations on your new addition :smile:
Did you purchase from a store or pre-loved as not seen this in store and reminds me of the Dora bag from few years ago as well as an Alma version too ?

I had to look this up as not sure when this particular bag was released

I know the Matellage was first introduced 2015/2016, so am wondering where this came from, lol

It's new and I got in in the store but have not seen this version at all in the store before

It's so airy and nice to carry so will keep it but I do wonder if this is their return they kept in the back and exchanged for me
Since my bag exchanged/returned is older too

Just glad to have it as I really love it~~^^

I know the Matellage was first introduced 2015/2016, so am wondering where this came from, lol

It's new and I got in in the store but have not seen this version at all in the store before

It's so airy and nice to carry so will keep it but I do wonder if this is their return they kept in the back and exchanged for me

It's a gorgeous bag so I would definitely say keep it, but it is very interesting how your store would have it if its from the original Matellage line :smile:
BUt yes count yourself lucky to have it and enjoy using it :biggrin:

It's a gorgeous bag so I would definitely say keep it, but it is very interesting how your store would have it if its from the original Matellage line :smile:
BUt yes count yourself lucky to have it and enjoy using it :biggrin:

Seriously I wonder how this is still at the store but will just take it and leave it at that, lol

Reactions: Fernsmum
It is a beautiful Alma. I always admired this range, but missed out. I don't really understand the whole "lamb is too delicate" anxiety. If it is used to make laether pants and jackets so it can't be that delicate. I don't baby mine at all and it is still fabulous. Congrats and your gorgeous bag.

Reactions: nicole0612

It came out in the fall show 2015, if I remember correctly, along with the Doc bags. My store had the cream one last year, and every now and then I see a previous show piece on the shelf.