New Alma bb?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Have you seen these? I have not seen in person but wow.
    IMG_1508585482.971826.jpg
    IMG_1508585497.644963.jpg

2. I have not seen them in real life but they do look gorgeous in pictures.

These bags remind me that a while ago someone asked if Miroir bags look outdated. These new 'updated Miroir Almas' prove that fashion trends go in cycles.

LVLOYAL12 and snibor like this.
  3. I saw the pink in in my boutique, it was soooo beautiful :smile:

RayKay and snibor like this.
  4. Someone posted a pic of the 2nd one in the Alma BB clubhouse. Definitely eye-catching!

snibor likes this.
  5. I would absolutely opt for those...they look great! Someone has one on instagram. It is Gorgeous form her photos.

snibor likes this.
  6. I saw the silver one in store, I’m not really keen on the combination with the tanned leather on the bag. But if you like the combination it sure is a gorgeous bag!

snibor likes this.
  8. I do like the pink one with the black strap and handle!

ccbaggirl89 and snibor like this.
  9. I’ve seen the silver combo in store and I don’t love it personally but it sure looks stunning on the right person!

snibor likes this.
  10. Wow! If this was done in a Gold / bronze or “warm” metallics, I’d have it now!

thewave1969 and snibor like this.
  11. Long Beach tote! Lol.

12. I love the metallic look of them. Already have a couple of Almas in different styles so wish they were released in a different style though.

snibor likes this.
  13. Me too. would prefer another style but better for my wallet I suppose.

14. #14 Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    E0BBFCC6-09DF-400A-BB48-50BE8BD1955F.jpeg 21A182F0-C918-4F5B-BBDE-031420733549.jpeg 807AC770-5DF3-4636-95D3-41E8BFE758C0.jpeg Are these new too?

JanDottzzzzzzzi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice