New All things Positive LE Magenta thread

peppermintpatty, I think they still have a few LEs left. Especially since some folks have canceled their orders with the delay. If you ordered now, it wouldn't really be a long wait for you... :devil:

and according to balnyc , the s/s08 magenta will be different color. it will be lighter ( pale magenta). its pretty interesting too, cant wait to see the swatches.. :tup:

I have something positive.... I actually just canceled my CC dispute and am waiting it out for the GSH magenta. I do REALLY want it, so I'm waiting! I already called my SA to inform her that I'm waiting.

toni... thank you so much for starting this thread :flowers::love: - just wanted to say: I LOOOOVE the magenta (work) :yahoo::drool::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00233.JPG
    DSC00233.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC00234.JPG
    DSC00234.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 246
  • magenta city with skull scarf.jpg
    magenta city with skull scarf.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 244
I can't see most of the pictures, but thanks for starting a positive thread for us LE Magenta girls! I'm sorry that I have to wait so long, but I know the bag will be worth it when it comes and I am certainly going to wait it out rather than cancel my order.

Hey ches I live in Seattel too and I am waiting it out as well!

thanks for all these positive vibes. being one of those in limbo (not sure to chargeback or not), this thread has really made me decide to stick with it. i do love the color!!

I have something positive.... I actually just canceled my CC dispute and am waiting it out for the GSH magenta. I do REALLY want it, so I'm waiting! I already called my SA to inform her that I'm waiting.

that is totally fantastic! i really think we will be totally over the top thrilled when they finally arrive!!

so worth waiting for!!

and i think someone said the new magenta will be lighter.. i thought it would be.... very nice too.. but i love my rock and roll true to the heart MAGENTA:heart: