new ali?

mema08

O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
with all the talk about the poppy line and cricket i'm pretty sure i read there'll be a new ali (i'm hoping). does anyone have information/picture about the ali? TIA

attachment.php

I like it too, some similar points to the Studded Mia, looks like they took the braided handle from the XL Zoe for it :smile:

I also like it a lot also iI wish it came another color than white! maybe they will make other colors!

ITA! That's what I'm thinking. I wanted to get this bag, but I've already got too many white bags and am going to buy the ikat, so I'll wait! I will jump if they offer another leather color!!

As for the braided strap...I don't think it's THAT bad on the braided Zoe, but yes, it does dig a little and it does stretch. At least this strap looks shorter than the Zoe, though. The Zoe is a bit long for me.

ITA! That's what I'm thinking. I wanted to get this bag, but I've already got too many white bags and am going to buy the ikat, so I'll wait! I will jump if they offer another leather color!!

As for the braided strap...I don't think it's THAT bad on the braided Zoe, but yes, it does dig a little and it does stretch. At least this strap looks shorter than the Zoe, though. The Zoe is a bit long for me.

If it comes out in another color than white/silver I would love to have in say maybe a whiskey color!

^^ Yeah, I agree. I really liked the Mia satchel version. Actually I could go for this bag in most colors except for white, black, or gray. I would love to see it IRL and see what the leather is like. It's hard to tell from the photo.