New Alexa comming

littlehanoi

Oct 29, 2012
I saw woven Alexa available on m.com now, does anyone know if valentine Alexa is coming soon? I try to not participate in sale/ non sale reveals recently to keep my mind concentrate on those two lexies beauty :smile:

I saw woven Alexa available on m.com now, does anyone know if valentine Alexa is coming soon? I try to not participate in sale/ non sale reveals recently to keep my mind concentrate on those two lexies beauty :smile:
Oh I saw it too earlier today and the small del rey w GHW also...(telling myself to resist) :biggrin:
No idea about when the red one is due. :smile:

Still showing as preorder CB.....

So nice to see the big piccies though :graucho: In Harrods yesterday they said they expect it the 3rd week of Jan if that helps - and price confirmed as £995 in UK :smile:

I actually cannot stop looking at it. I have wanted a true lipstick red bag for such a long time, that I really hope this one might be it!! :smile: x

chloe-babe said:
So nice to see the big piccies though :graucho: In Harrods yesterday they said they expect it the 3rd week of Jan if that helps - and price confirmed as £995 in UK :smile:

I actually cannot stop looking at it. I have wanted a true lipstick red bag for such a long time, that I really hope this one might be it!! :smile: x

Me too, looking for lipstick red :smile:

Lol....me too CB. Have no worries - I had the leather swatch in my hands on Friday....true fire engine red....no pink, orange or blue tones. Lovely fine grain goatskin. :tup:

Lol....me too CB. Have no worries - I had the leather swatch in my hands on Friday....true fire engine red....no pink, orange or blue tones. Lovely fine grain goatskin. :tup:
Mo, how do you think the goatskin will be on Alexa? Will it soften up to a flat bag that cant stand at all by herself or what do you think, and do you think it is babying extreme?Usally goat is pretty heardwearing if I remember right? :smile:

Mo, how do you think the goatskin will be on Alexa? Will it soften up to a flat bag that cant stand at all by herself or what do you think, and do you think it is babying extreme?Usally goat is pretty heardwearing if I remember right? :smile:
I really hope so. I struggle with soft, unstructured bags, so am desperate for this to be more structured than the soft buffalo versions......other bags I have in goatskin are reasonably structured. :yes:

I really hope so. I struggle with soft, unstructured bags, so am desperate for this to be more structured than the soft buffalo versions......other bags I have in goatskin are reasonably structured. :yes:
Oh thats sounds lovely. :biggrin:
I do also prefer them a bit more firmer than the buffalo leather versions. It looks so ab amazing but i wonder how much I really would use this one... Oh those hard choices!! :biggrin: