New Alex Collection

I gotta tell you that i saw the Khaki Alex coated canvas today at my local FP Coach and i liked it much better than the blue version and the black version that i had spyed at Macys (macys didnt have brown/khaki one). I was thinking about it and my DH talked me out of it. I just love Alex's shape. Really do.

I saw these today also and loved the way they looked, but I like more structured bags too. Think the Tribecca totes also do not "stand up", but some people like "slouch" so for them it would work then

I saw these today...I really liked the look of the anthracite patent tote...but, then I tried it on. It's too wide on the bottom. Drats. I hope Coach comes out with another style in the same color.

I saw these today and I'm not a fan. I don't like that they don't stand up on their own. I need my totes to be somewhat structured. The only ones I like a little are the Multiprint one and some of the solid color ones. I didn't like the Signature Sateen ones or the coated canvas ones at all. To me they looked fake and cheap.

I got the op art quilted printed large tote yesterday w/ my ePCE and am using it as a diaper bag. I have been searching for a bag large enough to use as a diaper bag that doesn't really look like one and I think I will like this one. I originally purchased the smaller stitched patent tote in black (to use as a handbag/not a diaper bag) but when I got it home DH said he didn't like it. Said it looked "blah", lol. I had to agree after I looked at it for a while.

Here is my purple sateen bag. I really do like it. I love that we all can just agree to disagree around here at times and be civil about it. :smile: I do love this bag.

DSCN2982.jpg

DSCN2984.jpg

Could you please share what it was about the op art one you didn't like? Was it too floppy or did you not like the colours? This is one purse I have on my Wish List so I'm very interested in hearing about it before I order it!

The patent tote is a little floppy. It's not very structured. But once you pack it up with your things, it will sit just fine. I like the way it feels on my shoulder. Even though it is a decent size, I do not feel like I am carrying a box under my arm. You should try it on.