New "Ala Folie" Costume Jewlery

could it be possible that they're actually glass instead of plastic? handmade Venetian glass would be fantastic. i swear i saw these in the LV website a few months ago. then it suddenly disappeared :s

^^ Really?? Hmm...if it's glass then it must be so much more expensive...and fragile! :wtf: I'd rather it be resin because if it's glass then I'd be afraid to wear it :s

^^ Really?? Hmm...if it's glass then it must be so much more expensive...and fragile! :wtf: I'd rather it be resin because if it's glass then I'd be afraid to wear it :s

i don't think thick Murano glass will shatter that easily. probably only in extreme cases, like falling off a building. plus glass won't scratch as easy nor show it like plastic does.

That's true too. I don't own many piece of glass jewelry (uhh...only one blown glass cupcake necklace) so I don't know how durable glass jewelry would be!

^^ I'm thinking slightly higher, but less than inclusion since it has more hardware and resin than bubbles, but less resin and no crystals compared to inclusion. My guess for the price of the ring...$175 US?

hmmm..... interesting. It has a fine jewelery look to it, but I personally don't like it that much, we'll see if I change my mind lol. thanks for the pix!

I don't htink either would be stronger than the other. I broke my Inclusion ring on the 3rd day I bought it which was only the 1st day I wore it.

^^ Wow, that's not durable at all. I've been wearing my rose PM a lot (maybe 3-4 days a week) and I've had no problems with it. I banged the transparent inclusion PM bracelet against a cement wall really hard once and it's still fine.