New Ads....Lippicat

1. Just scanned the new ad from Vogue UK shows 2 bags in the lippicat collection.
    There is another LV bag in the fashion spread (see 3rd pic) the breakdown of everything in pic says it is £8,200

I also bought a new mag from elle showing the fall/winter collections quite a few LV pics so I'll go through it and add them soon.

ENJOY

lippicat 1.jpg lippicat 2.jpg LV.jpg
  2. oooh - can't wait to see new pics. Thanks for the others.

3. Thanks

4. The 3rd pic is a pic of a Lady Steamer bag (US$12000.00 and is only available with 50% deposit).:love: That's another bag I'll never own.:crybaby:It does look gorgeous in the print ad! Thank you for posting those pics!

5. that Lady Steamer is tdf

6. :wtf: I could never but I like to look and dream :P

7. I saw the bag in the first and second pics in Harper's Bazaar today. I thought it was a bit over the top with the mono canvas, animal print, and metallic trim. A bit too gaudy for me.

8. There's way too much going on with that first bag. I saw the picture of it in the back of one of the magazines today.
    Also, I highly doubt anyone does, but if you subscribe to Teen Vogue (I'm not a teen but this is actually a GREAT magazine), you get this supplemental magazine with it this month and on the very last page, there's a picture of that golden headphone bag they cancelled production on.

9. Wow, nice bags! Thank you for posting them .

10. stunning pieces, thanks for sharing!

11. As promised here are the other pics....

08-08-2006 07;43;03PM.jpg 08-08-2006 08;04;39PM.jpg 08-08-2006 08;13;30PM.jpg 08-08-2006 07;59;53PM.jpg 08-08-2006 07;55;25PM.jpg 08-08-2006 07;48;15PM.jpg

12. Now I really want to go back home and pick up my Teen Vouge!

13. ^^ whats the last picture about??? i love it whatever it is!!!

14. It looks like part of the Miroir line.

15. A couple months ago, I put myself on the list for the Monogram Leopard Frame Bag without even having seen it from all angles. I saw various clips of it from the runway show, and all I cared about was that it was a leopard print (which I aboslutely ADORE! ...and that's probably why I went bonkers and got on the list without thinking about it.) Now I am having second thoughts. These bags are definitely beautiful, but a little bit over-the-top to fit in with my wardrobe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice