New additions!

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Had a good time yesterday shopping with my girl friend at Dior.
Finally got my hands on the latest Dior costume jewelry bracelet. I always had no luck - the ones I like usually got sold out ... but this time I got lucky!
I also bought for myself the 18k yellow gold diamond mother of pearl Rose des Vents necklace.
Here are the pics.
(p/s - My new SA at Dior MBS Singapore is very sweet and patient. Really happy to finally meet her)

costume acc.jpg costume acc 1.jpg necklace.jpg

Last edited:
Had a good time yesterday shopping with my girl friend at Dior.
Finally got my hands on the latest Dior costume jewelry bracelet. I always had no luck - the ones I like usually got sold out ... but this time I got lucky!
I also bought for myself the 18k yellow gold diamond mother of pearl Rose des Vents necklace.
Here are the pics.
(p/s - My new SA at Dior MBS Singapore is very sweet and patient. Really happy to finally meet her)

View attachment 3995874 View attachment 3995875 View attachment 3995876
:heart: Very pretty new additions!

Reactions: oranGetRee
Thanks!
Remember that I asked recently in forum if I should get another rose des vents since I already have the pink bracelet? And you said yes. I'm glad I went ahead to try out those necklaces and found what I like. So pretty!
Yes, I remember. The Rose des Vents collection is very pretty. My new favourite is the one with red ceramic and rose gold.

Reactions: oranGetRee