New additions to the family chosen

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
You guys are great! Armed with info from various ladies, I took a long lunch today and went to Tyson's Galleria so I could try on the decolletes. I tried on several other styles including the 85 mm yoyo's. I confirmed that I do need a 40.5 in the patent decolletes and the 85mm burgandy yoyo's were comfortable & so cute. My NYC SA had already found the black decolletes for me and when I got back I saw the posts about the buy two get $150 gc promotion that Saks will have again next week. So those will be my next two CL's....kind of

In the mean time the decolletes I tried on were the camel patent. I loved the color. I don't like the pinky nudes on my skin tone, but this camel was great. I had the SA hold them because he confirmed no 40.5's were available. After checking and finding out the decolletes are few and far between, I called back and had them ring up the camel ones. They are big, but I think they will work with my Dr. Scholl's inserts. I won't be able to pick them up until Monday (DH & I have too much stuff to do around the house), but I will post pics when I get them home!

Congrats, rondiva! I was just at the Saks in Tysons last week, but didn't really see a lot of styles there or at NM. I'm especially interested in the camel patent decolletes since the pinky nudes don't really work for me either! The GC promotion is a great time to buy. I wonder if NM will come back with another promotion as well. Anywho, I think the camel and black decolletes are gorgeous and classic! And yes, Ohio does rule! ;)

I have been going to Saks and NM about once a week now to check out their CLs. NM has all of nothing. No large sizes, no fun styles. Saks must have just had a new shipment because they had TWO of my HG shoes, and a plethora of ones for me to try on. Thats saying something, because here in Houston if you find a pair of CLs in a 41 in the store, youre incredibly lucky. I guess everything really is bigger in Texas, even feet!

But congratulations on your shoes!