New additions to the family chosen

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. You guys are great! Armed with info from various ladies, I took a long lunch today and went to Tyson's Galleria so I could try on the decolletes. I tried on several other styles including the 85 mm yoyo's. I confirmed that I do need a 40.5 in the patent decolletes and the 85mm burgandy yoyo's were comfortable & so cute. My NYC SA had already found the black decolletes for me and when I got back I saw the posts about the buy two get $150 gc promotion that Saks will have again next week. So those will be my next two CL's....kind of

In the mean time the decolletes I tried on were the camel patent. I loved the color. I don't like the pinky nudes on my skin tone, but this camel was great. I had the SA hold them because he confirmed no 40.5's were available. After checking and finding out the decolletes are few and far between, I called back and had them ring up the camel ones. They are big, but I think they will work with my Dr. Scholl's inserts. I won't be able to pick them up until Monday (DH & I have too much stuff to do around the house), but I will post pics when I get them home!

2. Congrats! I can't wait to see them!

3. Congrats, rondiva! I was just at the Saks in Tysons last week, but didn't really see a lot of styles there or at NM. I'm especially interested in the camel patent decolletes since the pinky nudes don't really work for me either! The GC promotion is a great time to buy. I wonder if NM will come back with another promotion as well. Anywho, I think the camel and black decolletes are gorgeous and classic! And yes, Ohio does rule! ;)

4. Congrats!!!!

5. whooohooo! can't wait to see them all!

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

7. Congrats!!

8. I have been going to Saks and NM about once a week now to check out their CLs. NM has all of nothing. No large sizes, no fun styles. Saks must have just had a new shipment because they had TWO of my HG shoes, and a plethora of ones for me to try on. Thats saying something, because here in Houston if you find a pair of CLs in a 41 in the store, youre incredibly lucky. I guess everything really is bigger in Texas, even feet!

But congratulations on your shoes!

9. Congrats!
    The Decolletes are really a great addition & staple to your collection.

10. Sounds fantastic!! I am wearing my camel decollete zeppas right now! (I have no where to go so am wearing them around the house for fun tonight, LOL). Congratulations!

11. Congrats! Camel Decolletes rock...I picked up a pair two weeks ago and wore them last week! Pics, please when they arrive!

12. congrats...bring on the pics