New additions to my RM family

brimac327

Feb 18, 2008
I have been on a RM spree lately and wanted to share my new purchases with my fellow Minkettes.

Chocolate Nikki:
Stuffed
DSC01829.jpg

Unstuffed
DSC01833.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

Black w/ Blue Suede Matinee:
DSC01836.jpg

DSC01837.jpg

Purple Mini Nikki:
DSC01842.jpg

DSC01841.jpg

Lovely paisely lining(my fav)
DSC01843.jpg

Very nice collection! You know, my purple mn looks just like that but has the bw floral lining. Are they different colors, or just different linings? The hardware is the same and the color looks like it is the same.

Does the paisley lining feel different than the floral, or does it just look different? I guess I'm wondering if the material is different or just the pattern.

Thanks brimac. I'll have to see about getting some of it in my collection, haha. I kind of wish my purple MN had it since I have the floral in several of my bags.

gr8ful - you must get a bag with the paisely lining!! lol. I never really paid too much attention to linings. But when I saw the paisely IRL, I fell head over heels in love w/ it!

Thanks scoobiesmomma and p3bbz - the leather is so smooth and soft on the mattie, it's like butter!

Thank you baghag! You will love the chocolate. She's gorgeous and smells sooo good!

I love the chocolate and the purple mini nikki! I can't find the purple mini nikki anywhere. Did you purchase yours at LB? I love that deep purple color.

You have a great collection!!