New additions to my family: Pistachio and Eggplant twiggies!

1. I just got home from a great trip to NYC, and I thought I would post my new additions to my bbag family! I did go to the store in NY (my first time there) but did not make any purchases. I can't bring myself to like the new leather, no matter how hard I try. I got the pistachio a while back but was waiting for my eggplant to post pics. I am about to take pics of both...but I'll need someone to help me resize...please PM me if you wouldn't mind helping. Thanks!

2. I've PMed you if you still need help :yes:
    btw.. CONGRATULATIONS on your newest babies!!!!! :love:

3. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics. Where were you able to snag a pistachio Twiggy????

4. Here you go, fashion_junky.... OMG I am SOOOOO jealous with your beautiful b-babies!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::heart::heart::heart:

fashion_junky_01.jpg fashion_junky_02.jpg fashion_junky_03.jpg fashion_junky_04.jpg fashion_junky_05.jpg
  5. Congrats!!! Your bags are so pretty! Can you tell us the styles and colors?

6. Wow! Thats quite a collection! The eggplant really makes it POP!

7. Thanks so much hatikuh!!

The last pic is a Gustto Baca bag I bought at Henri Bendel's in NY...I love it!! The leather is amazing...and I talked them into a 15% discount because there was a small mark on the bag :biggrin:

8. I am absolutely drooling over that eggplant bbag! Purple is one of my favorite colors! congrats on your fab bags!

9. Sure!

Clockwise starting from eggplant:

Eggplant twiggy
    Seafoam twiggy
    Pistachio twiggy
    Pistachio first
    Turquoise 04 city
    Calcaire coin purse

10. Wow they are in super good condition!! Congrats!

11. of course, so beautiful - enjoy fashion!!!!! :smile:

12. lovely!!

13. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Your bags are gorgeous, especially the eggplant - TDF!!! Congrats on a great collection!

14. i love your new twiggies! great colors!! congrats!!

15. Great Bbags! Congrats! I especially LOVE the pistachio!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice