New additions to my Coach collection!!

1. I went to the Outlet mall in San Marcos, Texas a couple of weeks ago. I bought the cute red signature purse (ok is it a hobo, because I'm new and have no idea... all I know is I love it and had to have it :P ). I also got the matching wallet, and a checkbook wallet (just pictured the checkbook holder here... that's all that will fit in the purse :nuts: ). The second picture is of the pink minks that I am in lust over (bought online and in the retail store, which means... I spent way too much money on them :sweatdrop: ).

IMG_0875.jpg IMG_0877.jpg
  2. I love the mink poms!

3. Cute :biggrin: I love the poms, but not the price. I could never do that... knowing my luck, the dog would eat em.

4. :roflmfao: My cats have shown too much interest in the mink poms as it is! I'm just going to have to be extra careful to not just leave them hanging around, otherwise, I know they'll be used as the newest cat toy. :wtf:

5. I like the signature purse! Nice!

6. Hehehe, they do look like those cat pom toys :biggrin:

7. Beautiful! Love the red and the pom pom keychain.

8. Everything is adorable!! Congrats!

9. LOL -I used to have a cat that would attack my fur earmuffs and would often be seen dragging around one of my fur trimmed gloves around the house!

Love the pom poms though - so cute! And the hobo is stunning - love the red! Enjoy them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice