Nov 30, 2007
My first FENDI for 09...

:P

Forever Woven Hobo
DSC03639.gif

Chef Ring Thong sandals
DSC03664.gif

DSC03665.gif

Like the thongs! And yay another person who says thongs! I bought a prada pair like those, black patent and I wear them so much.

What material is the bag woven from? Nice additions to sum it up!

Thanks Ladies! Here's some more eye candy for you. My newest addition with her sister Doctor B and the rest of my 08 purchases. I gotta do something while watching the Super Bowl. ;)

DSC03768.gif

My Maxi Shoulder Baguettes
DSC03761.gif

My Patent Baguette and Patent Perforated De Jour
DSC03764.gif

My Striped Totes (I'm not 100% sure on the official name of these the card called it Dr Pequin). Perfect for carrying my laptop and folders during the day.
DSC03766.gif

Thanks Ladies! Here's some more eye candy for you. My newest addition with her sister Doctor B and the rest of my 08 purchases. I gotta do something while watching the Super Bowl. ;)

My Striped Totes (I'm not 100% sure on the official name of these the card called it Dr Pequin). Perfect for carrying my laptop and folders during the day.
DSC03766.gif

Wow, you have some really unique bags. I haven't seen these before; I wouldn't know what to call them, either. I guess Fendi would call it a Doctor bag!

Wow, you have some really unique bags. I haven't seen these before; I wouldn't know what to call them, either. I guess Fendi would call it a Doctor bag!

Thanks. Litigatrix these are the bags I was hoping you knew the name of (from my pm). The Fendi card called them Doctor B Pequin. I got both bags from Bloomies. I've only seen this striped style there and on BlueFly. It also came in another style pictured below.

http://www.bluefly.com/Fendi-black-canvas-and-leather-Doctor-B-shoulder-bag/designer-cat20428-4294964343/302277001/detail.fly