New Additions :) = New Deletions :(

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
Since I bought a new bag, my lovely large black signature Carly, and some new charms (see pic! the heart is a locket!) I have to get rid of some of my other bags...
My additions :love:
blackcarly.jpg

charms.jpg

My deletions being sent to eBay :s
blackoptic.jpg

khaki.jpg

Congratulations!!! I Love my Carly and your Fob's are awesome!!! I love the dragonfly one. I got the heart, butterfly and flower key fob with the same pattern and color as the dragonfly. I have bought and sold many of my bags on Ebay since December. You loved them and now they will go to another lucky person to love. It is a good trade off!!

Good trade! I love the charms.

I have been trying to sell the larger version of a tote similar to your second, but it has relisted SEVERAL times. I wish you better luck with your eBay sales!!!

BTW- is that the medium Carly? Old or slim?

I saw that heart locket yesterday at my outlet. I was debating to get it or not but decided not to get it. It's so cute though. Only $24 at the outlet, but just decided to save my money and get the lip gloss I've been wanting. what pic you planning to put in it? i love the dragonfly too! Congrats on your lovely purchases and good luck on your ebay sales!