new additions and 2010 family pic!!

This is an absolutely stunning collection! OMG - so many lovelies all in the same place. Heart-stopping, breath-taking, and all of those cliches about amazing reactions!!! :nuts:

Thanks for sharing these!! :hugs:

Stunning collection S!!
I think I would be overwhelmed with so many beauties to choose from - I don't know how you do it! My favs? Hmmm, probably your Vortex bags (having seen & touched that leather on the Misfit, I'd LOVE to have an entire bag made of that leather!!:drool::drool:).

Oh, where and when did you score the Graphite Sporty Tote? THAT is one rare find and totally gorgeous (altho it's pretty well hidden in your family pics - you need to shine the spotlight on that beauty!!)

OMG!!! What an amazing collection!:drool: How do you store them all? Do they live in their dustbags? If they do, it'll be hard to find what you want because you have SO MANY bags!!! :greengrin: I'm insanely jealous!!!

GAH!!! :nuts: OMG! you won teh mixed quilted bag! and the lil black one too. :yahoo: so cool! i totally was hoping a PFer scored that mixed chain bag. your whole collection is flippin' amazing! you have such wonderful taste in bags! i think if im ever in a bad mood, i'll gaze upon this thread

OMG I need someone to come into my office and pry my jaw off my desk. Your collection is definitely #1 in my book. Every time I look at your pics I just want to drop on my knees and chant: I am not worthy. It really is gorgeous. Love your all your new beauties, esp from the vortex collection (love the linings and the leather is oh so soft). Thanks SO much for posting pics. I'll be coming back just for a :drool:

OMFG!!!!! You have by far THE BEST Marc Jacobs collection I have ever seen. I just adore your Mixed Chain

aww thank you!! that mixed chain is the coolest bag, thanks. i take the chain off and wear that as a necklace, that is a multipurpose bag!

:ty:

I'm shocked you only have two Chanels left, S! But I suppose it's not too surprising since your real love is obviously for MJ.

i know :sad: chanel is my second love, but i am completely happy with what i have (i meant to say-two bags and one clutch). my heart is with mj...obviously!!!!!

OMG, your collection is beyond words, IT's stunning, i'm in MJ heaven. you have such exquisite taste, I love every bag. How do you know which one to carry. This is a serious investment here. I think you and tiger have the most extensive collection on the board. Even your small good acessories collection is stunning. LOve LOVE

you are so sweet, ant :hugs:thank you!!!! i agree, bags are a serious investment...i think they should be insured, lol!

thank you, too!!

Those purple studs, with the lining- swoon. Great, varied collection.

i tried to have a little bit of everything! thanks!

This is an absolutely stunning collection! OMG - so many lovelies all in the same place. Heart-stopping, breath-taking, and all of those cliches about amazing reactions!!!

Thanks for sharing these!!

thank you sassie, you are too kind! :heart:

Your collection is amazing.Many thanks for sharing.

you are so welcome-i thank you for the compliments!! it really means a lot to me.

Stunning collection S!!
I think I would be overwhelmed with so many beauties to choose from - I don't know how you do it! My favs? Hmmm, probably your Vortex bags (having seen & touched that leather on the Misfit, I'd LOVE to have an entire bag made of that leather!!).

Oh, where and when did you score the Graphite Sporty Tote? THAT is one rare find and totally gorgeous (altho it's pretty well hidden in your family pics - you need to shine the spotlight on that beauty!!)

jj :hugs: i appreciate that, thank you!!! you have a STUNNING collection, too you know! yep those vortex bags are incredible. i wish everyone could see and feel how wonderful they really are.
the graphite tote was another ebay find last summer. i love that graphite color...maybe i'll get around to posting some more pics of that one...

OMG!!! What an amazing collection! How do you store them all? Do they live in their dustbags? If they do, it'll be hard to find what you want because you have SO MANY bags!!! I'm insanely jealous!!!

hahaha!!! i am careful with my bags so they do spend all their time in dustbags. finding exactly what i want can be a pain but i can live with that, lol!!! thank you!

You have such an amazing collection!! If I where you I really couldn't chose which bag to take out.

thank you easterbunny :P

grace, this is just so stunning!

thanks studio! i used to have an orchid suvi, i loved that bag...so comfy to carry.

GAH!!! OMG! you won teh mixed quilted bag! and the lil black one too. so cool! i totally was hoping a PFer scored that mixed chain bag. your whole collection is flippin' amazing! you have such wonderful taste in bags! i think if im ever in a bad mood, i'll gaze upon this thread

:hugs:you are so kind, i appreciate that so much. i really do!! please come and look anytime!! thanks hon!

acschjenn said:
OMG I need someone to come into my office and pry my jaw off my desk. Your collection is definitely #1 in my book. Every time I look at your pics I just want to drop on my knees and chant: I am not worthy. It really is gorgeous. Love your all your new beauties, esp from the vortex collection (love the linings and the leather is oh so soft). Thanks SO much for posting pics. I'll be coming back just for a :drool:

you are funny!! i love your collection, too. i always look at your bags over and over again whenever you post one of your fabulous reveals!! thank you so much!!!!!

Grace, what a wonderful thing to share with MJ freaks like us. Thank you so much for all the photos! I can't gush over your beautiful bags enough. I have bookmarked this thread forever.

Holy mother of MJ! That is one awe inspiring collection!! How on earth do you decide which ones to use???

i appreciate that lane! thanks!! picking what to carry...i guess it depends on my moods, lol!

Omg! What an amazing collection! I love it!
:smile: thank you so much!!

OMG!!!! WHAT a SEA of LOVELIness!!!!!!

How DO you decide what to carry every day?!

thanks so much!! i just reach in and grab!!

Grace, what a wonderful thing to share with MJ freaks like us. Thank you so much for all the photos! I can't gush over your beautiful bags enough. I have bookmarked this thread forever.

thank you...you are so kind! i hope i didn't over do it w/the photos but once i started i could not stop. :biggrin: