New Addition....

I do agree it looks more like anthra than black.. but maybe because it's so veiny!
Btw I've got to say that it's very hard to tell.. Black can look like jet black in light.. still it looks like greyish with natural one.. so Idk.. I'd keep her.. that leather is breathtaking so it's a keeper fer sure!!

I know this is not a new thread, but I was doing a search on black 2008 bal leather. I just bought 2, one a 2010 GGH Work which is jet-black and very thick, and a 2008 GSH that is a paler black like the OP has.

I like it that they are different in color(makes me feel less guilty about keeping both LOL). Can anyone tell me something about the 2008 leather? It seems softer and not as thick as the 2010. Is this the year, or just the particular bag? (which is somewhat smooth and not that veiny) Perhaps the smooth leather just gives it a different feel to me?

2008 ran the gamut from smooth to distressed. I owned many, sold many and kept a few. I kept one with smooth, thinner leather from the Fall season, one with distressed thinner leather from the Fall season, and two with thick amazingly veiny leather from the Spring season.

2008 ran the gamut from smooth to distressed. I owned many, sold many and kept a few. I kept one with smooth, thinner leather from the Fall season, one with distressed thinner leather from the Fall season, and two with thick amazingly veiny leather from the Spring season.

Thanks so much for the info. I was worried the thinner leather could rip or something, and there was something wrong with the batch of leather of this bag (yes I am OCD with my bags :P)